Midi Controller Question?!?!

liam1895

Well Im looking for a 25 key controller that comes with knobs that I can assign or use with Massive.

I have been looking at the Novation Nocturn 25 but I dont know if this is suitable. Also would the drum pads be a good asset?

I use FL Studio.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
sure, its spiffy. get one with knobs too, so you can assign those to whatever (cutoff, res, envs). fruity has this neat midi learn function that makes assigning midi to hardware a breeze.
drumpads are fun and inspirational, not necessary as such but nice to have.

Junglord

Alesis Photon X25 is a 25 key midi controller with 10 assignable knobs as well as pitch shiftm modulation. Plus a infa-red XYZ controller (the ones where you don't have to touch anything it's all within light detection)

It has a built in preset for massive where everything is pre-assigned and easily controllable as well as many other native instruments and other famous vsts ... It's fairly cheap for what it is, maybe just over £120 when I bought it 3 years a go ... it's gonna be a lot cheaper now and myn's working perfectly ....

Oh and it has audia inputs to record vocals in or guitar or w/e if you ever venture out to other genres. It's a great overall product and I advise you to get it!