-Micro-waves-

Leto

Hello. I've not had a very good experience with this forum, thus far. Some people came to the assumptions that I was spamming the forum and was REALLY rude about it. I don't care too much for them. No skin off my nose I suppose'.

But I have faith not everyone is like that!

A bit about me, I am part of management team for Roughtempo.com, and have recently "tripped" upon production within the last few months or so. I still have a lot the learn of course, but thoroughly enjoying it. =) I seem to be in the slight "dip" though of starting something & then moving on to the next without even completing the last project. :S. Hopefully I can find some motivation in here somewhere, whilst also finding some "tips" to finish these off and 'master' them how I planned them to sound..

Leto.

Hi! Easy,

yes people are a bit arsey about you posting tracks for feedback in the wrong sections, and obviously spamming is a no. this forum is better than other dnb forums, although if you had your last account banned before this one then i would be careful!!
Dont worry about the dip in productions, they move like soundwaves up and down always sometimes on and off haha.

And join toxic crew before we take over the world and theres no space left.

No. It wasn't a track in the wrong section :) (I made sure it was in the correct; I post in the "Waffle" & "Advertisements". It was for a poll for one of our up an coming female DJ's (a poll for CORE MAG).... But oh well. She has ample Votes now just by promoting via our own website =D.

I haven't had any account banned (This is my only account). I've done nothing wrong; I just deleted the posts that people wanted to kick on LOL.

Back
Top Bottom