Mickey Valen 'Meet Me' (ft. Noe) - 2nd DNB remix > pls feedback

This initial idea when it drops s wicked! needs a good mix though.
for me the bass is lacking / the drums are too forward in the mix, could also try backing up the snare with a lower one to make it a little more punchy.
the vibe is real,so if you nail the mix its all good :D

Ben

The synth lead/arpish sound coming in at about 1:20 or so feels a bit like "computer music" to me, (but that is probably the idea you are going for.) The bass sounds in general could be a little bit more "Crunchy" or defined in my opinion. Overall, this is a great vibe you have put out though.

This initial idea when it drops s wicked! needs a good mix though.
for me the bass is lacking / the drums are too forward in the mix, could also try backing up the snare with a lower one to make it a little more punchy.
the vibe is real,so if you nail the mix its all good :D

Ben

thanks for your feedback ben, you are right, this one needs work on the mix, esp. on the bass reduction mistake I did.
will have a looj on this one when I have more time. I didn't get this sounding as I wanted as my CPU fought hard with so many synths in line.
appreciate your input, cheers!

The synth lead/arpish sound coming in at about 1:20 or so feels a bit like "computer music" to me, (but that is probably the idea you are going for.) The bass sounds in general could be a little bit more "Crunchy" or defined in my opinion. Overall, this is a great vibe you have put out though.

thanks for your feedback mate. a bit of a downer the arp lead comes across as cheap PC music :( it sounded so nice in my production daw.
same as ben you are right about the bass. thanks for your input, I glad at lead a bit of vibe does come across in this one :|

Back
Top Bottom