Michael come back!!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I'm sorry for what I said ok, you just get in such a foul mood, I was trying to bring you out of negativity and into productivity!!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
what did you do carl !

I can try and telepathically send a message to his mind ?
He was sad and I was mean and now he's gone!!! I hate it when he does this, Melton John 9000, I can't reach him on the phone or the forum or nothing. So if you please could send telepathy dagz my old mucker, is appreciate that alot!!
Does he Jackson
Its catsel you know the guy you say we willy fight all the time? He's a bit unstable mentally right now and I was mean to him so now he's disappeared and im worried.
No never more Michael Jackson. After that documentary I simply can't do with more of fking Michael pedo Jackson.

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
Ah that Michael. I've hoped he'd show his face at one of mynights in reading... Would be good to meet face 2 face

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
He was sad and I was mean and now he's gone!!! I hate it when he does this, Melton John 9000, I can't reach him on the phone or the forum or nothing. So if you please could send telepathy dagz my old mucker, is appreciate that alot!!
Its catsel you know the guy you say we willy fight all the time? He's a bit unstable mentally right now and I was mean to him so now he's disappeared and im worried.
No never more Michael Jackson. After that documentary I simply can't do with more of fking Michael pedo Jackson.
He will be fine, Cats have 9 lives. I will deffo send him a telepathic message 2moz if im not super busy like I have been for like ever.

I miss having loads of time to do stuff I really do.