MIAVONO-WHITELIES ... maschinistom remix

maschinistom

VIP Junglist
elo peeps!

this is my take on the MIAVONO 'WHITE LIES' remix.
haven't done a remix in a while but this one raised my attention since it's got great vocals.
anyone interested in the remix comp check the youtube clip below.

I tried to do things a bit different this time, no clear dnb structure .. dnb beats appearing only once in the track.
thought a slow beat matches the vocals and atmo much better then a hectic beating rhythm.

let me know what to improve in sounds & arrangement .. THANKS !! :2thumbs:
PS: does it sounds too bright??

MIAVONO-WHITELIES -- maschinistom remix -- edit1
MIAVONO-WHITELIES -- maschinistom remix -- edit2

Last edited:
So you're watching In The Mix aswell :p
The sample at 0:25 doesnt match the intro & the vocal on 0:34 sounds off. Yes it sounds too bright. The reverb of the vocal in the drop also cloud be a bit less. Besides these points I think its a pretty nice song man :)

So you're watching In The Mix aswell :p
The sample at 0:25 doesnt match the intro & the vocal on 0:34 sounds off. Yes it sounds too bright. The reverb of the vocal in the drop also cloud be a bit less. Besides these points I think its a pretty nice song man :)

Yeah. sometimes :razz:
Will check on those points u suggest :2thumbs: cheers bro :cool:

Awesome! Wanna see what u guys come up with, guess some proper liquid. :cool:

Are the vocals in mine too loud/ too prominent? Does "Besides these points I think its a pretty nice song man" means it basically still sounds sh*t?? :eek:

nice work bro, not really my style of music but good work non the less
Cheers bro! :) I guess I'm a bit tired of regular dnb beats / tunes these days. Kinda interested in how C&K try to transform the genre into something more experimental...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom