MFR007: Oh My Dear (Body & Soul RMX) / Vampires (Phetsta RMX) OUT NOW

Mainframe Recs

www.mainframe.co.at

ARTIST: DISASZT & INFAME / CAMO & KROOKED
TRACKS: OH MY DEAR (BODY & SOUL RMX) / VAMPIRES (PHETSTA RMX)
LABEL: MAINFRAME RECORDINGS
CAT NUMBER: MFR007
RELEASE DATE: 30TH APRIL 2010

On form once again is the mighty Mainframe Recordings who drop their first killer 12” for 2010 with two absolute dynamite remixes, both of which have been wreaking dance floor havoc on dubplate over the past few months. So buckle up and hold on tight, things are about to get very rowdy indeed!

Kicking of proceedings are the Austrian super-duo Body & Soul who are drawn in to mash up label boss DisasZt and Infame’s smasher from last year ‘Oh My Dear’ and the outcome is….rewind selecta!! This gem is currently the weapon of choice for DJ’s needing the destroy the dance and it’s not hard to see why. Sleek intro, massive builds, crashing breaks and the most gnarly buzz-saw bass we’ve heard in a very long time. Pure unadulterated D&B filth, just how we like it!

Next it’s the turn of Australian Phetsta of Technique Recordings fame who turns his hand to Camo & Krooked’s ‘Vampires’ and comes up with a fun-fuelled romp, perfect for putting the smile back on your face after the grimacing A-side. Keeping the original film-noir vocal, Phetsta opts for some big-room electro-edged sonics over a punchy swing-beat break to lighten the mood but keep things strictly dance floor. A great way to wrap up a rather large release.

Plays from Friction, Shimon, DisasZt, Bassline Smith, Dirtyphonics, Body & Soul, Camo & Krooked, Futurebound, Crissy Criss, DC Breaks, Shockone, Aphrodite, DC Breaks, Phetsta and more.

Click here to get your Vinyl or MP3

Back
Top Bottom