MFR005 Out Now! Camo&Krooked / DisasZt&Infame

Disaszt

BasslineSurfer
ARTIST: DISASZT & INFAME / CAMO & KROOKED
TRACKS: OH MY DEAR! / VAMPIRES
LABEL: MAINFRAME RECORDINGS
CAT NUMBER: MFR005
RELEASE DATE: 21ST SEPT 2009

Having began in 2002 Mainframe has gone on to become Austria’s leading drum & bass event, attracting the biggest crowds every month and some of the scene’s most famous DJs. So, during the summer of last year Mainframe Recordings was launched and it looks like the same success is sure to follow with some massive tracks lined up for the rest of 2009. Here we’re treated to release number five and make no mistake, it ain’t messing about!

On the A-side Mainframe owner Disaszt teams up with Infame for the rib-crunching ‘Oh My Dear!’. Kicking off with a simple two-step rhythm it’s not long before the ‘oh my dear’ sample works its way into the senses and we’re ready for stage two – bring on the buzz-saw riff! Huge, smack you in the face D&B that hurts every time. Watch out for the bass switch too, ouch!

Then local boys Camo & Krooked get things rolling nicely on the flip with ‘Vampires’, a nasty cut of rumbling beats and bass that’s sure to get the blood running hard through your veins. The sinister spoken vocal works perfectly in the dropout setting the mood before the frenetic breaks and twisted synth riff enter the fore and carry us away. Add some thunderous subs to the mix and a dance floor ruckus is guaranteed!

On rotation with Shimon, Friction, Dirtyphonics, Futurebound, DC Breaks, Shockone, Aphrodite, D-Code, Phetsta, Chase & Status and more.

For more info contact Adam
adam@backdrop-promotions.com

Mainframe Recordings

Click here to get your Vinyl or MP3

covermfr005_front.jpg

Back
Top Bottom