MF Doom

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Just won MF Doom/Wu Tang - Enter the 36 Chambers of Doom on ebay been after the real version for years. Watch the East Coast Hip Hop Thread for the upload.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
This is a pretty sweet mix.

Ghost Deini is probably the best.

I downloaded this a few years back. Lost it ony my old computer though!

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
This is the tracklist for it hopefully I will have it by the weekend. I will put it up the day I get it.

Shaolin Sword Skit
Da Mystery of Chessbozin’
C.R.E.A.M.
D.R.E.A.M ft. MF Doom
Method Man
Doomed Man Ft. MF. Doom
Choking Smoke Skit
Criminalogy
Mighty Healthy (Mighty Deadly)
Beneath The Surface
PLO Style ft. Carlton Fisk
Slang Editorial Ft. Cappadonna
Wu-Tang Sword Skit
Release Yo Self
Natural High Ft. Sunz Of Man (Prodigal Sunn, Killah Priest, Hell Razah & 60 Sec Assasson)
Apollo Kids
No where to run, No where to hide Ft. Gravediggaz (Poetic, Frukwan & Prince Paul)
Love Sessions (Detriot Heavenly) ft. Ruff Endz
Mighty Healthy Part II
Conclusions

logikz

I Am Not The King
is it MF Doom remixing the 36 chambers o_O , or is it just acapellas over instrumentals?

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
This is the sellers description.

Artist: M.F. Doom & The Wu-Tang Clan
Album Title: Enter The 36 Chambers Of Doom (21 Tracks - Explicit Version)
Format: CD (Limited Edition CD)
Condition: Mint Condition
Other: 2003 Internet Only Release, Unavailable anywhere else.... Limited amount pressed

Doom meets Wu.. Rumours of this compilation has since been going back and forth online and numerous forums, Very few people have heard it, very few ppl mistake it for operation ironman (Ghostface MF doom Remix), very few ppl know of it, and very few ppl actually do have it. Surfaced around 2003 and to date is still hard to find.

Same path as the Nas or MF Grimm remixes, MF doom presents a compilation of remixes he's done on Wu-tang clan's songs entiled "Enter the Doom: 36 Chambers". Most interestingly he has not only remixes their songs with he's beats but has also flipped some of their beats and dropped verses on it, check out D.R.E.A.M (Doom rules everything around me) he has taken the C.R.E.A.M. (cash rules everything around me) instrumental and dropped a dope verse on it, and done the same for Doomed Man, where he flips the instrumentals of "method man" on he's vocals. The rest of the songs are pretty much the wu-tang clan members flowing comfortably on Doom produced beats. Another interesting feature on the album is the usage of skits, not heard anyway before as Doom merges he's superhero like skits with that of the shaolin temple skits... highly collectable item,

All tracks Produced by MF Doom, except 2 tracks which was produced By The RZA. Featuring The Wu-Tang Clan, GZA/Genius, Method Man, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Inspectah Deck, U-God, The RZA, Ghostface Killah, Raekwon, Masta Killah and guest spots by wu fam such Sunz Of Man, Gravediggaz, Carlton Fisk & Cappadonna. Others include 2 full verses from MF doom himself .

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
I had one of him remixing various Wu Tang tunes and some of their solo stuff.

Looking forward to listening to this one.

How did you "win" it anyway?

Won the bid?

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Yeah I have only seen it once before about 2 years ago on ebay and it went for over £200 that time but this wasnt even half the price.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
+ 1000 INTERNETS TO WHOEVER UPS GHOST DINI OR OPPERATION IRONMAN

or any of the Metal face colabs with ghost and MF

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Im just uploading the whole album to megaupload Ill post it in about 25 minutes