Mexico

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Radius, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

It was a blast but food is nothing like I thought it would be. How is everyone anyways ? Been a while got some mixes I should post and where is the new spice trail ..think I missed the shroom season, but hell I missed just about everything cos I been living under a rock

2. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

how long u dere four?

3. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

Radius
    You're back! Welcome

4. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

shroom season? in mexico?? its shroom season all year in mexico, not to mention peyote my blackest of neighbours. but you take it easy over there down mexico way. smoke that bunk weed. bunk as hellllllll, like 40 joints in and only got a weird twitch in the left eye brow. and if youre looking to get trippy, might as well go for that ayahuasca, i hear its legal and all. you cannot outlaw cacti. cant outlaw that tequila neither boy. and they got that white, in fact, i think between landing and getting kidnapped, you can get just about anything a man could want down mexico way.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  5. Radius

Just got back- smelt the cabbage and did not bother. Was there for 10 days and it is a wild place. Back on Forum but excuse the sporadic cos I am busy as fuck with a wedding and a new house to move to in new year ..all going off...

6. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

7. Radius

out to the Goaty massive... how has the forum been anyways...much happening ?

8. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

nah not really. been missing goaty of course. im not allowed on the forum day time cos of work, but i still post, because i cant help myself and seem to be more concerned with talking shit on our forum than having a job and supporting myself, saving money and paying my damn rent. i know, im pretty sure i am blatantly over qualified for "insane" AND ITS COS I DONT GOT NO GOOD SENSE IS WHY. XOXOXO