Metrik - T-1000 HD Video + Departure EP Minimix

Tim Viper Recs

Viper Recordings
VIP Junglist
Checkout the video trailer for Metrik's lead single, "T-1000" off his forthcoming Departure EP. The video was shot at a festival in Slovakia this summer. Be sure to click HD and watch it in all its high-def glory! The Departure EP will be released late November 2010 on Viper Recordings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ER--xL_Fsg&hd=1

METRIK - THE DEPARTURE EP TRACKLISTINGS:
01. T-1000
02. THE ARRIVAL (FEAT. JAN BURTON)
03. METRIK VS. SMITH & SELWAY - THE DEPARTURE
04. LEARN TO FLY (FEAT. JAN BURTON)
05. INNER CHILD
06. THE ARRIVAL (INSTRUMENTAL)
07. LEARN TO FLY (INSTRUMENTAL)

THE DEPARTURE MINIMIX:

Full release details to come.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wicked tune, went to the same school as him and knew his sister, remember him playing at some birthday party in a village hall (before the days he was at viper) and requsted the basement track lol! love that anastasia T99 sample on that tune, is nice wikd stuff.

He's on fire! T-1000 is so huge, looking forward to hearing it smash up the dancefloor. Have had a few DJs saying people come running up to the decks like, "OMG WTF WAS THAT TUNE!?!" :eek::eek::eek: lol

Haha I did this exact thing to Culture Shock when he dropped in Bristol.

Culture shock and metrik would be a dream combo
Ya they would. Their sounds compliment each other perfectly and they're both like the young guns of Ram & Viper hehe. Here's a lil bootleg VIP intro thing Metrik did for fun on The Bypass years ago.. I'll probably get in shit for posting it up, but oh well :D

(and for the love of God ppl don't ask me if its coming out. It's not, it never was, it never will.. it was just an intro thing Metrik did for fun :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom