DnB Metrik - Life/Thrills

sierra88

well fuck eh
@SteveR94 sent me this new metrik tune.

"proper Hip Hop and Liquid" he says

personally, I think it's garbage and he should be shot along Netsky and several others for attempting to sell out.

:yuno:

Lol delete your original thread saying how much you love it cause people don't agree, you still twerk to this in the mirror!

Oh yeah, I completely forgot to watch your twerking video Sierra dude, sorry, I'll get to it right away!

also just worked out that it's been posted on the NZ itunes store, so if you change your region at the bottom of the main store page and search for Life/Thrills you can preview all the tracks off the album!

large

https://www.hospitalrecords.com/shop/release/metrik/nhs298-lifethrills

I need to get back into the SWAG...

Steve and that little shitter Vydx have stolen my thunder for long enough! :teeth:

I like Chasing Sunrise, Life / Thrills sounds kinda like Kaytranada vibes but I don't like budget Mac Miller on the vocal, Western Jam sounds cool, I like a good triplet tune so Planet Earth is down my street.

Overall all sounds a bit loud / over-compressed to me, and that's not me being snobby just personal preference!

I like Chasing Sunrise, Life / Thrills sounds kinda like Kaytranada vibes but I don't like budget Mac Miller on the vocal, Western Jam sounds cool, I like a good triplet tune so Planet Earth is down my street.

Overall all sounds a bit loud / over-compressed to me, and that's not me being snobby just personal preference!
"Budget Mac Miller" is a perfect description

Back
Top Bottom