Metrik Hospitality @ global 2013

Eagarmizzle

SOUTH WEEZY
Not paticularly a hospital fan but I caught metriks set and he went in hard. Not what I expected from him considering the tunes he makes.
From what I can remember he literally dropped another tune every 16 bars. Seriously unexpected...

Anybody else pass by hospitality????

Not managed to see him live yet cos he's allways got stupid set times like 9.30 but I've seen videos of him warming up before netsky and he was just going fking mental like literally just smashig the fk out of everythig trying to prove a point I think netsky must of been embarrassed to walk on the stage after him. I really wanna see him but only place he seems to go in london is bloody hospitality.

Last edited:
saw him at uaf this year deffo went in harder than i expected, was much appreciated after netsky and high contrast

Yeah saw him at UAF too, was really late - he always gets bad set times imo. Was really wicked though, I remember him playing Lunar Bass with something (I think Talkbox C&K remix, maybe C&K mixed it that way though) and it was awesome, same for Artisan VIP (think with one of his recent remixes) can't remember.

he was good at glastonbury, and time ago when i went to viper night at the lightbox he was decent too

i was sat at the back and two of the security guards were dancing around like nutters. whole tent was bangin. cyantific and metrik smashed it. tc played a good set n all

Saw him at lovebox just after opening one of the mixers broke or something but after that he went in hard as promised!

He fucking banged it out! As well as Cyantific what the hell was he even doing there. Sick sets all round I found. Bukem b2b Fabio with DRS was absolutely fantastic aswell. Was in the Hospitality tent for 13 hours straight was absolutely sick!

Got this video from Metriks set

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151793698581585

We stayed until 10 and fucked off to metropolis to catch friction which dissapointed me coz he played a lot of wank and then sub focus live which let me say was nothing more than a trip fest the jag skills came on and the place was over run with some mood bags so went back to hospitality but the tent was fucked from the rain, sludge everywhere!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

this is a good vid

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude was pretty decent when he played here. But he did play a bit too much of the shitty C&K album (it was about that time) and sadly there wasn't a great turnout. Still, a good night out.

Back
Top Bottom