Methodist - Someday

I can dig it, what can I say hmmmmm.... like all your drum switch ups and stuff good variation.

pz

wicked vocals and deffiantly feeling that deep deep sub! not too sure on the kick in the build-up to the drop, sounds a bit wierd but my ears have taken a battering today haha. but ye. wicked track man!

Nice vocals, nice bass and drums! HOW do you create that deep bass? I've been wanting to know how forever!
Overall, wicked track man! Could hear this in a club!
Cymbals makes the beat. Love it.
Maybe get an amp of the 600Hz level on the entire progect to give it a little more of that hum sound. Good one man.

Nice vocals, nice bass and drums! HOW do you create that deep bass? I've been wanting to know how forever!
Overall, wicked track man! Could hear this in a club!
Cymbals makes the beat. Love it.
Maybe get an amp of the 600Hz level on the entire progect to give it a little more of that hum sound. Good one man.

cheers matey, means a lot! The bass is a sine I think..Cant remeber exactly but it has some processing on it..Its a home made preset I have stored ands call up for the subs in most my tunes. The sub drones are made in massive..with the LFO routed to the filter and pitch I think. You can make them but getting a sample and writing a note with a pitch bend..the sample will slow when it goes down the octave. Hope that helps a little dude

Back
Top Bottom