Metallica - Master Of Puppets (Pendulum Rmx)

This would be great on the next motorstorm game fits right in with that dance rock crossover genre and after hearing the original to death this aint a bad remix...just because it's been done by pendlum does that make it a bad track?
just because it's metallica does that make it a bad track?
Just because its not dnb does it make it a bad track?

no its shit cos its a half rock, half dnb, half total shit (yes 3 halves) track is what makes it bad, dont get me wrong, the instrumental side of dnb is fucking brilliant, look at what london E do recording all their sounds live, i love that shit, but this is just heavy metal that as-per-chance u can mix with dnb.

What makes it a good or bad track is down to your taste in music, personally i love deep bass, its the reason dnb and dubstep are my weapons of choice, if i heard this at a club, which i no doubt will cos its pendulum, id probs just leave that room.

Disgrace. That is a word that comes to mind.

Stick to a genre Pendy, you guys aint doing anything for DNB or Rock right about now. Thanks.

in this case original > any remix.

the pendulum one... oh dear, just awful/terrible/rubbish/sickening, didn't like the dylan remix either (and that is the good remix). don't like the whole concept rock n bass when dylan tried it, pendulum has made it worse, honestly, stop it. pretty please?

nobody can improve on the classical rock anthems.

this is almost as bad as if i remixed a pendulum track and tried to release it. basically a nob or a bunch of nobs trying to improve mozart! it is WRONG!

Last edited:
This song is a classic that is now going to have its name associated with pendulum for the next 5 year's minimum.

I feel Sickened!

blergh this is awful, even my mum said it sounded shit. it's just rock with pendulums shitty same old same old drums on the top, complete fucking bollocks. so unoriginal aswell, looks to me as if they are running out of ideas - hopefully the end of pendulum is near! (we can all hope)

Not mad into this, it's not as bad as their other recent stuff, but still doesn't do it for me...

The Dylan mix however, now that's a tune

Dylan remix, for those who aint heard it...

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVbzcRtMUk0h[/URL]

Well would you look at that, I posted twice...

Here's a fun game - see if you can do an ad hoc remix of the track by toggling the pause/play on the 2 videos...

Sheez I've got way too much free time on my hands...

no its shit cos its a half rock, half dnb, half total shit (yes 3 halves) track is what makes it bad, dont get me wrong, the instrumental side of dnb is fucking brilliant, look at what london E do recording all their sounds live, i love that shit, but this is just heavy metal that as-per-chance u can mix with dnb.

What makes it a good or bad track is down to your taste in music, personally i love deep bass, its the reason dnb and dubstep are my weapons of choice, if i heard this at a club, which i no doubt will cos its pendulum, id probs just leave that room.
For starters Pendulum don't hardly get played at raves any more coz the beat patterns on their tunes are too diverse and therefore hard to mix to.

Secondly, and I dont wanna start another slagging war over Pendulum but some of ya just need to listen to the tunes, instead of sayin stuff like, it's to Pendulumy - WTF!!!!

If you listen to their tunes and the way they are put together, there's no way you can't appreciate it. They are selling nuff records and for a reason, I bet all of you that cuss them constantly have pretty much got the entire Pendulum back catalogue in your vinyl collection.

Am I right??

Back
Top Bottom