Metalheadz XMas Party, Cable 18/12/2010

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Looks quite good. Andy C ripped Cable a new one last time. Cant really miss it.

Main Room: Andy C, D Bridge, Sigma, J Majik, Randall, Storm, Mikal. MCs: GQ, Justyce, Moose, AD

Bar: Mistajam, Beat Assasins, Tendai, Bailey

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist
Nice one Jmz

Definitely reaching, not been to a Metalheadz before

*cherrypop*

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
you driving this time? ;)
ahah I do definitely owe you for that still. I propose a Piggy back and all the jaeger you can drink?
That journey was epic jokes tho, resulting in us buying bunches of flowers at the end.

Last edited:

CRoOK

Audio Artillery
VIP Junglist
ahah I do definitely owe you for that still. I propose a Piggy back and all the jaeger you can drink?
DEAL. good news is i live in hackney now, so your back wont suffer as much as it would going back to watford.

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
If the doc has cured my Aids of the hear I am DEYA ...but looks like I am deaf in one ear right now. Went from hear a pin drop from 100m to can't hear shit in 1 week...ear infections are cuntish,

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Good, Good all the cool ones are in attendance once again

CRoOK

Audio Artillery
VIP Junglist
That journey was epic jokes tho, resulting in us buying bunches of flowers at the end.
yes, all about the 7 in the morning stop off for all day breakfast sandwiches and mothers day gifts. best bit was hitting the speed bump to fast causing a certain sleeping Controller to fly into the roof.

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
When are the tickets out, anyone know?

Also heard that Bailey is going B2B with Mista Jam, old skool D&B set....should be BIG!