Metalheadz @ the Arches 20th Nov

Adam.uk

A. Tiran
Apologies if there's already a thread on this but to anyone that was at metalheadz on friday night - do you have any idea why the club was shut early? Heard rumours that kids were jumping the fence apparently with weapons...

Was fucking pissed as i coulda done with a couple hours more skankin so if anyones got any more information can you share it?

Ta

dont think there has been a thread yet, i was gonna start one but never got round to it.

no idea why it closed early, i think it must have just been the venue being twats since they opened up the fence to the smoking area so no one was jumping it, and there wasnt a bad vibe in there at all, everyone seemed on a level. goldie made some speach about someone being a cunt but i dunno who.

i was pissed that jubei and lenzman were on at 10, missed them, but managed to catch commix and spectrasoul who smacked it, tune selection was fire. i felt robbed that instead of spor we had john b, but to be fair he didnt play a bad set, and hearing "up all night" is always a pleasure. got a bit bored in goldie's set, he really took you back in time, but i just dont know any of the old metalheadz sound so i went out for a snout and to chat absolute codswallop to people. fabio (who was off his tits) played some wicked tunes, SPY - "favela" being a highlight. shame randall and storm got shutdown early... "bass too dark"

off breakbeat

Metalheadz crew,

First of all a massive thanks to all of you who came down last night, for what we hope to be the first in a series of new parties for the label.

Some of you must be wondering what happened at the end of the night, so to shed a little light from what we know – apparently a vandal attempted to break in to the back of the venue. Security called the police as per protocol and the police decided that in the interest of safety we had to gradually wind things down to a close, an hour before doors.

Everyone from the Metalheadz camp and the WFS crew put an awful lot in to make this first event a great party that would provide a springboard for a new quarterly Headz residency in the capital, and we will continue to do so. Please watch this space for 2010…

Many, many thanks for all of your support this year.

We Fear Silence & Metalheadz

was still a sick night though. shame didnt get the last few hours and no spor.

Yeah my mates said it was cool, but were all left wanting more as it closed early. Want to check the arches out, herd its real goood

Yeah my mates said it was cool, but were all left wanting more as it closed early. Want to check the arches out, herd its real goood

i thought it was a wicked venue, nice vibe, nice sound and lighting, nice smoking area and beers on tap. winner in my books!

Back
Top Bottom