Metalheadz remasters: J.Majik The Spell

zeroec

They got the wrong tune. Again.
Bought this in 2010 and it was the wrong track.

Now they are re-releasing a remastered version and its still the wrong track...
https://shop.metalheadz.co.uk/download/meth018xd

This is what The Spell sounds like when it came out in '95:

The track they are selling is 'Innervisions - Adam's Rib'

Sort it out Metalheadz !

Did anybody else buy the sci clone tune a few years back that was just the intro? Can't remember the name off the top of my head but paid for a 2 minute intro :(

Did anybody else buy the sci clone tune a few years back that was just the intro? Can't remember the name off the top of my head but paid for a 2 minute intro :(
Same happened to me :)))
I think it was Hold On, the flip to Lucid.

wicked tune, not sure how j majik went from this stuff to completely anonymous dancefloor cheese almost overnight
I wish he could be bothered to release the Infrared backcatalogue :(
Blakstar, Switch Back, I Want You, Matchbox...so many good tunes.

At least we habe Adam's Rib now, lol

That's quite embarrassing. Do they not know their own seminal classic releases?

So you're telling me, during the whole process of remastering and re-releasing of the tunes, no one picked up on this mishap?

If I'm not wrong Survival does the remasters, upon receiving the DATs he surely must've gone "er, Cliff m8 you know this isn't The Spell?"

Maybe he knows and just did as was told. I don't know, I shouldn't care, Adam's Rib sounds good to me, I'm just curious.

Maybe the dat/s of "The Spell" has been lost so they had to use this other tune as a substitute?
Thats like Grooverider restarting Prototype, realizing hes lost the DAT for The Nine and says, ah fuck it, i have this sick Clipz dub, just slap it on instead. No one will notice.
IS THIS THING WORKING OR WHAT ?

Im sure its a mistake. Probably a mis labeled DAT or something.
Tbh, its a rather obscure track (unfortunately one of my favorites...)

"er, Cliff m8 you know this isn't The Spell?"
Brilliant, lol !

Back
Top Bottom