Metalheadz release news

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist
Meth088 - Jubei & Ulterior Motive EP
Meth089 - Prolix & Nocturnal 12"
Meth090 - Genesis EP Pt.2

We're also going to be releasing 2 digital only packages from Commix titled "Vaults" which will feature double double, city section and more.

Re. Meth100 - Goldie is going to go in on that one.

And don't forget Re.Call To Mind out October 4th. With the Burial sampler on the 27th of September. Full artwork promo's soon.

Also LP's from Subwave, Jubei, Commix, Lenzman and more in the pipelines.

New Commix album would make my 2011 tbh

GAY that Doubledouble is gonna be digital only.

And what on earth is going on with the schedule? Also, where does Re-call fit into all of these? seeming as we're stilling waiting on full release of 86 and 87, I'm guessing Re-call will be on a separate catalogue number (METHLP002)?, coming out sometime after 88.

I so fucking hope that the Jubei collab EP is the new 88. Possibly the best EP of the year.

yeh so gash double double isn't getting a vinyl release, one of my fav tunes this year, so sad.

Always gd to see a heads update! Canny wait to get my mitts on the jubei colab ep. Some naughty tunes in there!

Commix & lenzman LPs sounding Big also!

i have to say that METH087 has to be in category of worst metalheadz and worst subwave release to date... what was goldie and/or subwave thninking? :(

as for meth088 and meth089 they are just lush! tevatron! meth089 will be first vinyl purchase in ages :slayer: :slayer:

i have to say that METH087 has to be in category of worst metalheadz and worst subwave release to date... what was goldie and/or subwave thninking? :(

as for meth088 and meth089 they are just lush! tevatron! meth089 will be first vinyl purchase in ages :slayer: :slayer:

Agreed. How the fuck those 2 awful tunes made it through so many levels of quality control is beyond me. Why did no one just turn around during the mastering process and be like 'guys, what are we doing, this is fucking whack'. My theory is they were playing a gambit hoping people would be all over it cause it was 'cutting edge experimentation'. Fail.

Back
Top Bottom