Hmph..... silly...
VIP Junglist
Goldie B2B Friction
Fabio B2B Lenzman
Alix Perez B2B Jubei
Break B2B Mikal
MCs: SP:MC, Justyce, AD, Mantmast

jeeeeez

Part 2 of Andy C: Alive is Andy wearing a Goldie mask to save Goldie the embarrassment of having to go up against Friction

Goldie will be at home cooking whilst this takes place

dubpolice in room one as well, no matter what anyone says, i likes me some emalkay. the others and subscape are good producers as wel, IMO. caspas always good as well.

dubpolice in room one as well, no matter what anyone says, i likes me some emalkay. the others and subscape are good producers as wel, IMO. caspas always good as well.

dub police is one of the few dubstep labels i still like, actual quality control

dunno i find dub police very hit and miss, probably more miss actually, j kenzo is the saving grace of that room 1 lineup
will probably reach tho cos the headz lineup looks big

FAT. very much looking forward to this one. Last time I saw Perez b2b Jubei at fabric they rinsed it to ridiculous levels and played a 30 minute encore...can't fucking wait

I know Goldie isn't the most technically skilled DJ But he does have one of the best tune selections out of any DJ. Might try and make it down for this. Looks big.

Perez b2b Jubei will be huge! Not too sure about Friction b2b Goldie, would rather just see Friction on his own, and at these kind of nights Friction normally digs deep and plays none of the cheesey stuff

Last time I saw Caspa he followed Youngsta.... I had to leave the room it was awful.
He intro'd with some house track, it was poor.
You can't follow youngsta with that.

Back
Top Bottom