Metalheadz Classics Thread

Floating Hunter

VIP Junglist
why not

Doc Scott - The Unnoficial Ghost

Alex Reece - Pulp Fiction (Lemon D Remix)

Optical - To Shape The Future (remix)

Last edited by a moderator:
J Majik - Your Sound

Dillinja - The Angels Fell

Dillinja - Jah Know Ya Big

even tho not on metalheadz, it has metalheadz written all over it:

For the digital heads: the unofficial ghost by doc scott is actually on the fabio & groove masterpieces compilations, it's called Goldie - Ghost... Just thought I'd share that since I had been looking for it for ages and suddenly it gets 'released' in web 320 kbps (y)

For the digital heads: the unofficial ghost by doc scott is actually on the fabio & groove masterpieces compilations, it's called Goldie - Ghost... Just thought I'd share that since I had been looking for it for ages and suddenly it gets 'released' in web 320 kbps (y)

Nice one! Friction's mix with this and Tuning VIP is still one of the best mixes I've ever heard.

is it the actual track or is it just mixed in?

is it the actual track or is it just mixed in?

there all full tunes.. i bought the calibre remix of put that women first off the album....

as for the classics, this one is a classic in my eyes

there all full tunes.. i bought the calibre remix of put that women first off the album....

as for the classics, this one is a classic in my eyes

Actually not all of em are full... alien girl, city lights, vice and some others are 2:00 minute edits...

Back
Top Bottom