Metal tune

its nice man, just not what my hangover wanted to hear right now. i think the drums are very authentic but dont they have cymbals normally? they need more work but so far so good man

Do you make anything else apart from house mate?

Nah, I only do house because I want to make house and I really love house music and all house DJ's, I also believe that this is the perfect forum to showcase my love for house.

Why are you in the production forum anyway? Shuffle off back to waffle.:teeth:

---------- Post added at 14:24 ---------- Previous post was at 14:24 ----------

its nice man, just not what my hangover wanted to hear right now. i think the drums are very authentic but dont they have cymbals normally? they need more work but so far so good man

Theres is cymbals in there just havn't got them turned up loud enough or the guitars drowning them out not sure which yet.

Last edited:
Guitar Riffs are jamming. Distortion on them sounds great.. nice and raw! I'd love to make a beat and have you jam on top of it... didn't know you were a guitar player : )

Beat is cool... I'd flesh it out bigtime but I figure you know that already so.

I've been wanting to fuse Death Metal Guitar Riffs with Nuskool Breakbeat for close to 20 years now. If I played guitar, I'd do it. I'm jealous : )

I'd be up for playing something over a beat you've made, In the past have tried to make drum and bass mixed with metal but have always failed miserably because everything I made just sounded cheesy but would be up for trying something else.

I've been wanting to fuse Death Metal Guitar Riffs with Nuskool Breakbeat for close to 20 years now. If I played guitar, I'd do it. I'm jealous : )

It's never too late to learn mate! :banana:

I really love that riff you've got in that tune and the tone your using!

Coincidently I'm making a metally d'n'b track at the moment :zest:

I only started it this morning so it's just one section so far, I've gotta get the right synth in there too!

Heres a clip: http://soundcloud.com/harryp2000/metalheadz-energy-blast

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom