Metal dnb

daky

Ive recently been feelin the metal sound and know that it has a place in the new forms of dnb that are emerging can any one name a ew producers pushing this sound i love knightbreed pack of wolves btw,great tune i need more sources so i can start makin my own style of dnb this way.

:antitank:

Hostile by Kemal & Rob Data - samples F-ing Hostile by Pantera
Extreme Steel by KC aka Kevin Cunningham - samples Walk by Pantera
Rainng Blood by Concord Dawn - I think this samples a Slayer song but I'm not positive that its Slayer's Reign in Blood

Those are just the ones that I remember.

There is a one page article about "Heavy Metal dnb" in the July 2004 issue of Knowledge magazine.

Metallica - Master Of Puppets (Resonant Evil RMX)
SMOKE - Darrox

Extreme Steel by KC aka Kevin Cunningham - samples Walk by Pantera
That is actually KC - Archangel, on the Extreme Steel EP (KC :: Extreme Steel EP :: Archangel / Destroyer :: Human Imprint Recordings )

j_boncha said:
Hostile by Kemal & Rob Data - samples F-ing Hostile by Pantera
well, yeah, but you cant really class it as metal dnb.It just samples a vocal snipet of the pantera song, in between the techno mayhem of that tune, which is really beyond me why it aint getting released...but i aint climbing up that soap box, not at this time of the morning at least..

j_boncha said:
Rainng Blood by Concord Dawn - I think this samples a Slayer song but I'm not positive that its Slayer's Reign in Blood
Almost, the slayer song is called raining blood, from the reign in blood album. Plus it isnt an actual sample from said song, but its the same riff.

And after the educational brake, i say that metal dnb sucks imo. We need more punk dnb
:cat:

GorDo said:
Almost, the slayer song is called raining blood, from the reign in blood album. Plus it isnt an actual sample from said song, but its the same riff.

And after the educational brake, i say that metal dnb sucks imo. We need more punk dnb
:cat:
yeah they recreated the lead, but changed it a little bit.. sounds good i think but i dont liek the others execpt the pack of wolves remix by pendulum

Back
Top Bottom