Messiah Remixes!

i can't stop thinking that clayton is in some kind of finanical trouble after all those wanky releases on rh & tov and these remixes are just to cash in. not that im saying that these aren't fine produced tunes, but i never thought messiah would get remixed... :money:

:teeth:

i don't actually think these guys had the orginal samples available for the remixes, as the orginal wasn't even meant to be a RH release.

So they did fucking well considering.

bumba clooooot! blud clot ard!

luvin it, right up my street! now and then a tune will reafirm my love for dnb! boh!

Messaih sits right next to Ram Trilogy's Titan for me as some of the best d&b tracks ever made. Gotta say that Noisia have done a real nice re-lick of the original keeps all the elements but is just given an added bite. As for the Spor remix it's good definetly a little whacky in places but I think the Noisia just out classes it.

sayber said:
Messaih sits right next to Ram Trilogy's Titan for me as some of the best d&b tracks ever made. Gotta say that Noisia have done a real nice re-lick of the original keeps all the elements but is just given an added bite. As for the Spor remix it's good definetly a little whacky in places but I think the Noisia just out classes it.
the drop for the Noisia remix with the held note jus kills me every time :slayer:

Noisia killing it wiv this one....sick drop indeed
:antitank:
:slayer:

and ye, for better or worse rmx do happen, and no anthem is safe from em...so when i hear this one in the club, instead of analyzing that perhaps this magnificent piece of music should had been left alone in its original form,
i'll just dance my head off...
:jacko:

gets the :smash: and :lighter: from me

I wasn't that attached to the original; I think the Noisia remix is better.

going to add that nothing beats the original, i really think it shouldn't have been touched at all... probably next year we are going to have a titan remix, then hopefully the nine remix, vault remix (of course), super sharp shooter remix, more black remixes... the list goes on and on.

REEEEEEEEEEEEMIX!

Noisia mix is surprisingly good

Didn't like the spor one much but it's just not my style

It's one of them tunes you'd want to leave alone but they've had a real good crack at it and haven't opted for real cheapo mixes so they could have done a whole lot worse.

Back
Top Bottom