Messiah Noisia remix

It's not that new mate. It's about 2 or 3 years old. It's on a LP called 'Guerrilla Warfare' on Renegade Hardware: http://www.discogs.com/release/441934

Funny you should make this tread becuase I've been meaning to buy this LP for a while becuase I saw in a second-hand record shop where I work for £10.

That's worth the Noisia remix in itself!!

haha yea its like 3-4 years old...already been released

they def made Messiah a little more punchy, without changing too much, as the original is so focking awesome by its self

It's not that new mate. It's about 2 or 3 years old. It's on a LP called 'Guerrilla Warfare' on Renegade Hardware: http://www.discogs.com/release/441934

Funny you should make this tread becuase I've been meaning to buy this LP for a while becuase I saw in a second-hand record shop where I work for £10.

That's worth the Noisia remix in itself!!

Yeh funny actually!!! i played this on my radio set last night!!! hahahaha..... hadnt played it for ages... saw the pic disc version in my box so thought i might give it a rinse! was good to hear it again!

I thought it was a fresh remix lol...

I thought it was skitty that remixed it on that pic disc.

The one that Noisia did .. was that on the Guerilla Warfare EP? Wow...i totally missed out on that one..lol. Im confused.. it was around about 2 or 3 years ago. I know about the Spor one wasntb really feelin it but the noisia one is sick.. seriously whow the fuck did that pass me by???

i dnt reli like the spor one...but the noisia one is bangin

i prefer it to the original..i dno why but the original dosent do it for my

many of you may have a different opinion just dont bite my head of about mine

i dnt reli like the spor one...but the noisia one is bangin

i prefer it to the original..i dno why but the original dosent do it for my

many of you may have a different opinion just dont bite my head of about mine

nah way... god u younguns have no idea ..lol.

The original will always be the best in my eyes.. man, when that came out i nearly crapped with excitement... Remeber that Aftermath LP it was on? ..every time i went to buy it from HMV Messiah had been nicked out of it lol... finally nicked a copy myself one day and stuck it in a copy of the True Playaz album swapped it for Zinc 'Driven' in Pompey HMv in my first year at uni.. bonus!!

Last edited:
nah way... god u younguns have no idea ..lol.

The original will always be the best in my eyes.. man, when that came out i nearly crapped with excitement... Remeber that Aftermath LP it was on? ..every time i went to buy it from HMV Messiah had been nicked out of it lol... finally nicked a copy myself one day and stuck it in a copy of the True Playaz album swapped it for Zinc 'Driven' in Pompey HMv in my first year at uni.. bonus!!

dont teach the younguns crime!lol

dont teach the younguns crime!lol

lol

the amount of times i went to get albums that had vinyl's missing.. y'know back in the day when people actually bothered to go into shops lol.

mate it was ghetto back in dem days ya gi me! lol all bout stealin tunes form hmv ./.

lol

the amount of times i went to get albums that had vinyl's missing.. y'know back in the day when people actually bothered to go into shops lol.

mate it was ghetto back in dem days ya gi me! lol all bout stealin tunes form hmv ./.

I used to do this quite a lot as well in HMV until I nearly got caught. Tried nicking a 12" that had a barcode on it. :shake: alarm went off and had to scamper away pretty quick!! I'd usually by some vnyl and slip a few into the sleeves. Usually tunes that were off an lp/ep where I only liked one of them on there. Thats all in the past though now and I don't feel guilty about it because of how much vinyl I've brought since.

Sorry but I have to get on moral high horse here - I've seen countless threads with you some of you guys jumping on people for putting up ripped MP3s of tunes not available which I can totally agree with but you then turn round and post that you go nicking records in HMV and nick vinyl from albums/eps if you like the one tune??!! WTF surely that as bad??!! The artist isn't gonna get the money for the vinyl cos you've teethed it and your also gonna let some other DnB head down when they come to buy that album/EP and find that tunes are missing?!?! Skanky man, proper!

Sorry but I have to get on moral high horse here - I've seen countless threads with you some of you guys jumping on people for putting up ripped MP3s of tunes not available which I can totally agree with but you then turn round and post that you go nicking records in HMV and nick vinyl from albums/eps if you like the one tune??!! WTF surely that as bad??!! The artist isn't gonna get the money for the vinyl cos you've teethed it and your also gonna let some other DnB head down when they come to buy that album/EP and find that tunes are missing?!?! Skanky man, proper!

Relax mate, we've all dont things we regret in the past. When I say the past I'm talking a good few years go.

Yeah I agree man, but I'm sure they regret doing it now, as aj7greene said, we've all done things we regret.

chill ya boots lol.

This is cunting HMV that rip everyone off anyway.. and the artist still gets the money..so there!! lol..

and it was ages ago... dont regret it... TBh but i wouldnt do it now

Back
Top Bottom