Merry Christmas everyone! what are your plans for the day?

Gumby

VIP Junglist
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Beers with mates xmas eve and a big family BBQ lunch.

and then beach or pool for a lazy dip in the afternoon

ENJOY XO :beers:

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Merry Crimbo! I'm going out for a curry later then getting absolutely smashed like a priceless ming vase!

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
No drinking for me! I gotta do the driving tomorrow so I'm off any boozing that might occur. My brother's doing Christmas dinner which'll be good. Boxing Day's what I'm looking forward to though :)

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
No drinking for me! I gotta do the driving tomorrow so I'm off any boozing that might occur. My brother's doing Christmas dinner which'll be good. Boxing Day's what I'm looking forward to though :)

What's happening on boxing day then darl?

I'm going to see my Dad boxing day :).

Shotty

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Merry XMAs peeps, I've not got much planned, pretty skint, an I was out last night, then got hme an spent hours on the fone, absolutly nackered now, just want my bed, had to be in work at 8am this morning :( Bonus is manager just came over an said everyone is finishing at 2 today instead of 4 :slayer:

Last edited:

philski

smoke weed everyday
VIP Junglist
cant wait for tonight really, gettin twisted wit the familam, maybe a bit of flake i dunno yet, them a big bash tommorrow, bout 10 of us at mine for crimbo, then boxingday its all bout custard factory dnb night, big tings a gwarn this year. hope you all have a wicked one. peace

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
cant wait for tonight really, gettin twisted wit the familam, maybe a bit of flake i dunno yet, them a big bash tommorrow, bout 10 of us at mine for crimbo, then boxingday its all bout custard factory dnb night, big tings a gwarn this year. hope you all have a wicked one. peace

Have fun man, sounding big!

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
happy christmas everybody :) today i'm seeing the missus then tommorow got the close family crimbo, then on the 28th it's mayhem with my mum's side of the fam, can't wait :D

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
maaaaan... i gotta travel from point A to point B from one family party to another...not my idea of a good time, but it must be done.

DJ SCUBA

Vinyl Addict
VIP Junglist
maaaaan... i gotta travel from point A to point B from one family party to another...not my idea of a good time, but it must be done.

Im the same mang, except i've got point A, B and C to visit. I think im the appointed chauffeur and all, which means no drinking...

Looking forward to boxing day though...
Rusko
Logistics
Icicle
Culture Shock
Should be good (y)

Top Bottom