Merry Christmas all!

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all have a wicked time & a messy new year. SDM & Triple M you done an amazing job this year with the forum keep up the good work, 2005 is going to be massive for DnB Forum. & all the mod's, forum crew, & lurkers big up yourselves!!! :slayer:

Edit ~ Sorry Sayber, I've hijacked your thread, the title has changed! -sdm

Re: Seeing As Know One Else Has Done It.........

word. happy holidays.
:respekt: and big ups to the dnb forum camp. :lighter:

Merry Xmas everyone and props to SDM and crew for keeping things smooth with the forum all year!

And that's a badboy of a sig you got there Affliction!

Stuck to the top, I'll write something nice in here when I get home from work :teeth:

happy christmas everypne! just got back from the pub and am proud to be the first person to wish u lot a happy xmas on xmas day! if ur wonderin why im on me computer at 00:30 xmas day its cos me girlfriend just gave me an ipod and im havin a good ol muck about with it! big things for dnbforum 2005! merry6 xmas and a happy new year - special shouts to lordward (big up kent massive!) and sdm & triple m (legends!). have a good one everone!!

jennasantared.jpg

Well well, another Christmas is here, dnbforum's third Christmas I might add.

It's been quite a tough year, both for the site itself, and for me running the site personally. But we are still here, and are looking into 2005 with some enthusiasm!

So I would just like to end this by saying Merry Christmas to you and your families, and I hope you got all you wanted from Mr Claus.

Big up :teeth:

sdm said:

Well well, another Christmas is here, dnbforum's third Christmas I might add.

It's been quite a tough year, both for the site itself, and for me running the site personally. But we are still here, and are looking into 2005 with some enthusiasm!

So I would just like to end this by saying Merry Christmas to you and your families, and I hope you got all you wanted from Mr Claus.

Big up :teeth:
well said mr SDM, hope eveyone has a good christmas and New Year, Hope everyone going to Breakneck has a brilliant year and nice one to you SDM for keeping this site the best forum for d&b imo. Take care everyone.

Likin the xmas dnbforum logo. Very nifty. :D

Hope everybody had a great 25th, only 364 more days until we get our next batch o' goodies :D

Back
Top Bottom