mermaids...

what would you rather fuck?

• Total voters
D

dirty breaks

i think they only have the tail during the day so yah i'd have the one with the (literally) fishy minge, and fuck it's brains out at night. either that or find one with a fish head and cut and paste them together, then i'd have a big fish to eat and a mer-woman.

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Top half would mean she'd have to keep her head under water to breath and she'd be really stupid. Normal mermaid would allow for a dual use mouth. No competition really.

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
bottom half fish, if the top half is fish there isno arms, so how the fuck is she gonna clean her faff? so there for u might have a minge and a bum but they are gonna stink of fish n all...lose lose in my eyes.

d-low

I know you got soul
VIP Junglist
no competition, just look at that picture. you wouldnt want to lay with that big fucking ugly fish head. Unless you cut the 2 half's and have a fish supper.

JimpaDirt

Vettvilling
VIP Junglist
Mermaids are quite creepy and my right hand have been a good companion so far in my life. A human sized fish on the other hand would make for a pretty nice dinner and as long I don't stumble across any pirates who'll chop my right hand of... I think I could make it to the next harbor and fix a dinner for two with that fish.

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
Top half human definitely. You could do the fish head from behind while leaving its head in a fire. So when you've finished dinner is ready.

Tough one.

JJEC

VIP Junglist
Bottom half fish it would have to be. It would be scary looking at a massive fucking fish head, may even try to eat you.

And shit quality i know but very lolsome.

Last edited by a moderator: