Merlin - May 2014 mix

dj_merlin

VIP Junglist
Been meaning to record a new mix for a while, tried to get a mixture of styles and ages in there. Hope you enjoy! A few slips/clangs but foook it.

Recorded using 3 Technics 1210's, Allen and Heath Xone92 and Traktor.

Calyx & Teebee – Strung Out VIP
>> Ality – Concrete Jungle
Fourward – Countdown ft. Kyza
>> Noisia & Phace – Floating Zero
Culture Shock – Troglodyte
Mob Tactics – Joe Mangle
>> TC – Jump
Rene Lavice – Where My Ladies At
Enei – Goliath ft. DRS
Omni Trio – Renegade Snares (Foul Play remix)
Technimatic – Mirror Image
Netsky – Starlight
>> dBridge & Vegas – True Romance
Sub Focus – Smooth
Four Tet – Angel Echoes (Logistics remix)
RoyGreen & Protone – Pleased
T.E.E.D – Garden (Calibre remix)
Chase & Status – Blind Faith (Loadstar remix)
>> Livewire – Natural Selection
Phil Tangent – Pleasure Trip
Spectrasoul – Light in the Dark
Un-Cut - Midnight (Mist remix)
Break – Music is Better
Alix Perez – Behind Time
Gerra & Stone – Tenfold
Stakka & Skynet – Decoy
Bad Company – The Nine
Misanthrop – Orbit
Dillinja – Thugged Out Bitch
>> Callide – Supreme
Loadstar – Warrior
Chase & Status – Hocus Pocus
Roni Size – Out of the Game (remix)
Enei – Hotplate
>> The Notorious B.I.G – Dead Wrong acapella
Wilkinson – Take You Higher
>> Villem – Splinter In Your Mind (Break remix)
DC Breaks – Lock In
>> Cabin Fever – Hard Goin
Chase & Status – Smash TV
Enei - Prometheus

Last edited:
This is a proper tight mix mate, very smooth! Bit too Andy C for me in places but apart from that its put together really well! Only heard this cos matty reposted it on SC so props to that ratty bastard :teeth:

This is a proper tight mix mate, very smooth! Bit too Andy C for me in places but apart from that its put together really well! Only heard this cos matty reposted it on SC so props to that ratty bastard :teeth:

Thanks man! Yeh I guess some of it might too dancefloory for some people so thats fair enough, I like a bit of everything (minus screech) and so try and include a little section of each!

Yess big ups to Matty on the repost :1:

Thanks man! Yeh I guess some of it might too dancefloory for some people so thats fair enough, I like a bit of everything (minus screech) and so try and include a little section of each!

Yess big ups to Matty on the repost :1:

Oh nah I didnt mean track selection, I mean mixing style.

Thoroughly enjoyed this mix mang, you seem to have a similar extensive taste/mixing style like me and you definitely have a knack for finding nice contrasting mixes while keeping the flow. As I've said on SC it's great to hear someone else playing Pleasure Trip and I just can't pick a favourite section out of this as it was great from start to finish. Will keep an eye out for your future mixes for sure :)

Thoroughly enjoyed this mix mang, you seem to have a similar extensive taste/mixing style like me and you definitely have a knack for finding nice contrasting mixes while keeping the flow. As I've said on SC it's great to hear someone else playing Pleasure Trip and I just can't pick a favourite section out of this as it was great from start to finish. Will keep an eye out for your future mixes for sure :)

Thanks alot man, glad your feeling it! Gonna try and get a new one done in the next month or so.

I'm working my way through yours at the moment, loving it so far :nanas2:

Back
Top Bottom