Merging tracks

bbjohnson420

VIP Junglist
Can someone tell me how to do this... I got a few sets that are all individual tracks, how can I merge the tracks into one set with no pauses where the tracks change... I have Nero and I have Roxio... I tried to merge the tracks in Roxio but it still has a pause where the tracks change...

For nero, you can select no pauses between tracks on the newest version on the pop-up that comes up to determine the terms of the burn...and if you are running and older version of nero i think you need to highlight the tracks that are ready to burn, right click and change the pause interval from 2 seconds to 0 seconds. It will pop an error sayin that it needs a 2 second pause before the first track is it ok, select yes.

I have Nero StartSmart 6.. Can you merge it to one track then? or does the 0 seconds make it seamless? Without individual tracks?

Last edited:
in the nero i have, when you drag your tracks to burn into that window you can then click on them to change the pause to 0 seconds, this does not create one track of course, but if you play it it will sound continuous, only noticeable if you're really listening for it

Back
Top Bottom