Mentor & Moore new track feedback please

Mentor & Moore

Hey everyone!

I am working on my latest track but I'm just not sure if he is good enough.
Can anyone help me? :)
Any feedback would be much appreciated!!

SoundCloud link:

https://soundcloud.com/mentormoore/
chemical-rushes-t6/s-5xxy3

(I don't know why but I couldn't post the full private link. Just copy the 2 parts of the link and paste them and you should be able to listen to my track :) )

Mentor & Moore

Last edited:
Yo,
So yeah, dude, your drums sounds off I'm sorry but yeah haha, you should replace kick and snare right now
And work more and the drum overall.
The entire thing need more punch, a side chain kick snare would work to give space and punch

Beside that It's not really my kind of D&B but I can see something pple might like in there

Keep going

hi, he is right, drums need some work.
is this kind of a remix from you? i heard the melody lines before .. otherwise, nice track, like it !

PS: i would add some effects to the melody lines as well to spice them up.
for example in this track below, i used THE FINGER from Tim Exile for this.

Last edited:
Yo,
So yeah, dude, your drums sounds off I'm sorry but yeah haha, you should replace kick and snare right now
And work more and the drum overall.
The entire thing need more punch, a side chain kick snare would work to give space and punch

Beside that It's not really my kind of D&B but I can see something pple might like in there

Keep going
Hey thank you very much!! I'll make sure to change the drums :D

hi, he is right, drums need some work.
is this kind of a remix from you. i heard the melody lines before .. otherwise, nice track, like it !

PS: i would add some effects to the melody lines as well to spice them up.
for example in this track below, i used THE FINGER from Tim Exile for this.

Thank you very much!! I'll make sure to change the drums and add some effects to the melody! :D

hi again .. about the melodies: are these entirely from you -- or are you remixing someone? I think i heard most of the melody lines before .. can't remember where. I admit .. hard to do completely new stuff these days with millions of tracks produced in the past 30 years .. who gives a sh.. ? :D

hi again .. about the melodies: are these entirely from you -- or are you remixing someone? I think i heard most of the melody lines before .. can't remember where. I admit .. hard to do completely new stuff these days with millions of tracks produced in the past 30 years .. who gives a sh.. ? :D

Hi! Yeah I made it my self not with the intensity of making a remix :/ Maybe I should make some changes to the melody as well ;D Thanks for the comment mate!

Hey guys back again!!! I did some adjustments to my track, Chemical Rushes.
I you can is it possible to listen to it one more time? ^^

Would be much appreciated!

Thank you!!

( again I don't know why but I had to post the private link in 2 parts. Just cope the 2 pieces back together and you're good to go :) sorry!)

https://soundcloud.com/mentormoore/
chemical-rushes/s-O4QB5

Back
Top Bottom