Mentor & Moore new track feedback please

Mentor & Moore

Hey everyone!

I am working on my latest track but I'm just not sure if he is good enough.
Can anyone help me? :)
Any feedback would be much appreciated!!

SoundCloud link:

https://soundcloud.com/mentormoore/
chemical-rushes-t6/s-5xxy3

(I don't know why but I couldn't post the full private link. Just copy the 2 parts of the link and paste them and you should be able to listen to my track :) )

Mentor & Moore

Last edited:

Skylarkdnb

Yo,
So yeah, dude, your drums sounds off I'm sorry but yeah haha, you should replace kick and snare right now
And work more and the drum overall.
The entire thing need more punch, a side chain kick snare would work to give space and punch

Beside that It's not really my kind of D&B but I can see something pple might like in there

Keep going

Mentor & Moore

Yo,
So yeah, dude, your drums sounds off I'm sorry but yeah haha, you should replace kick and snare right now
And work more and the drum overall.
The entire thing need more punch, a side chain kick snare would work to give space and punch

Beside that It's not really my kind of D&B but I can see something pple might like in there

Keep going
Hey thank you very much!! I'll make sure to change the drums :D

Mentor & Moore

hi, he is right, drums need some work.
is this kind of a remix from you. i heard the melody lines before .. otherwise, nice track, like it !

PS: i would add some effects to the melody lines as well to spice them up.
for example in this track below, i used THE FINGER from Tim Exile for this.
https://soundcloud.com/user-25280988%2Fbonjour-miami
Thank you very much!! I'll make sure to change the drums and add some effects to the melody! :D

maschinistom

VIP Junglist
hi again .. about the melodies: are these entirely from you -- or are you remixing someone? I think i heard most of the melody lines before .. can't remember where. I admit .. hard to do completely new stuff these days with millions of tracks produced in the past 30 years .. who gives a sh.. ? :D

Mentor & Moore

hi again .. about the melodies: are these entirely from you -- or are you remixing someone? I think i heard most of the melody lines before .. can't remember where. I admit .. hard to do completely new stuff these days with millions of tracks produced in the past 30 years .. who gives a sh.. ? :D
Hi! Yeah I made it my self not with the intensity of making a remix :/ Maybe I should make some changes to the melody as well ;D Thanks for the comment mate!

Mentor & Moore

Hey guys back again!!! I did some adjustments to my track, Chemical Rushes.
I you can is it possible to listen to it one more time? ^^

Would be much appreciated!

Thank you!!

( again I don't know why but I had to post the private link in 2 parts. Just cope the 2 pieces back together and you're good to go :) sorry!)

https://soundcloud.com/mentormoore/
chemical-rushes/s-O4QB5