DnB Mental Frame - Special Kind (WIP)

Loving the intro synth :slayer:

The drop could use a pad. Also work on the vocals in the intro. Hard to understand. Fucking loving the arp!!! Well done bro :2thumbs:
Maybe use the intro synth somewhere in the drops aswell. And yeah. its empty. SO FILL IT UP WIT SUM PADS :rasta::rasta:

That intro is kinda epic, love that idea, like a news report.. you need to turn all that down though, its ruins the drop
The drums on the build up need more of a punch as does the rest of the track, but i really like the ideas love the way it chops & changes & new elements get brought in
- goes into the break down far too quick, but i get it
love the twinkle bit 1.12 'Kinda Space' that bits cool as fuck - keep hard at it fella look forward to finished result

Loving the intro synth :slayer:

The drop could use a pad. Also work on the vocals in the intro. Hard to understand. Fucking loving the arp!!! Well done bro :2thumbs:
Maybe use the intro synth somewhere in the drops aswell. And yeah. its empty. SO FILL IT UP WIT SUM PADS :rasta::rasta:

Thanks mate :) I had the intro synth in the drop and removed it, because it sounded too boring. But you're right, there's something missing. Will look into it

Loving the portamento on that lead sounds pretty damn cool! All the voices on the breakdown got a bit annoying though i thought

Thank you! Yea I will look into that and change a few things!

Echt cool der Track ich find auch nicht das er zu leer ist aber bisschen mehr abwechslung mit den Breaks währe gut sonst Geiler Track!!!! haha

Haha danke :D

That intro is kinda epic, love that idea, like a news report.. you need to turn all that down though, its ruins the drop
The drums on the build up need more of a punch as does the rest of the track, but i really like the ideas love the way it chops & changes & new elements get brought in
- goes into the break down far too quick, but i get it
love the twinkle bit 1.12 'Kinda Space' that bits cool as fuck - keep hard at it fella look forward to finished result

Thank you mate :) You mean turning down the voices?
Well yea, I need to extend the drop. It's way too short so far

Thanks to all of you, will look into all your tips!

The intro is great! The only thing that it could use is a bit of fx/atmos to keep it moving...but the chords/synthlines are great!

I love the lead synth and the stop/start business. The drums have some weird tops to them, but sound pretty good over all.

Nice tune, could be great with some polish!

Back
Top Bottom