Menosance - Squares & Circles (Mix problem)

Menosance

aka OSOI
VIP Junglist
Hi guys,

Hope you are all fine. It has been a long time since I uploaded something on here. Here is a track that I have recently made. I am having second thoughts about the mix. It sounding weak. The sounds on their own are good but all together it sounds low-volumed. Any other feelings about the mix would be grateful please. I would like to know what you think about it :)
Squares & Circles
https://soundcloud.com/menosance/squares-circles-test/s-9HDK5

Do please criticize mainly on the mix, rather than the sounds on their own. You can comment on everything you want though ;)

Thanks, Much Love,
Menosance :D

i think the bass sounds a little muddy, like it's trying to oscillate but not quite keeping up with the drums. would suggest trying a few eqs to lessen the mud, dependent on how many sounds the drop is made up of. if not just lower the volume of the low end on your synthesizer.

i think the bass sounds a little muddy, like it's trying to oscillate but not quite keeping up with the drums. would suggest trying a few eqs to lessen the mud, dependent on how many sounds the drop is made up of. if not just lower the volume of the low end on your synthesizer.

Thanks man :) Was thinking of lowering the bass a bit (volume-wise) and remove or lower some of the mid range of the bass.

Back
Top Bottom