DnB Menosance - So Blue (WIP) feedback apriciated

There is a lack of flow between the different sections and elements, it's all too linear. I don't know if the vocal is out of key as the main element of comparison is a pitch-bent bass, but the vocal sounds wrong anyway as it distorts in odd ways due I guess to time-stretching or pitch altering, maybe you want it sounding twisted?

Decent effort, vocal is cool

the beat pattern could do with some variation, and your synth and sub are too dry, try some effects on them

also you can use the spectrum analyzer in ableton to check the pitch of your sample mate

Decent effort, vocal is cool

the beat pattern could do with some variation, and your synth and sub are too dry, try some effects on them

also you can use the spectrum analyzer in ableton to check the pitch of your sample mate

There is a lack of flow between the different sections and elements, it's all too linear. I don't know if the vocal is out of key as the main element of comparison is a pitch-bent bass, but the vocal sounds wrong anyway as it distorts in odd ways due I guess to time-stretching or pitch altering, maybe you want it sounding twisted?

The drums could use a lot of work...

Thanks Guys for the feedback.

Like I said this is still a work in progress. It's unmastered and dry. There aren't any effects on at this stage. I know it linear because I did this this morning and I wasn't so sure that the vocals are on key (that's why I uploaded it here). The vocal is sounding distorted because it's set at a high volume (I haven't started the mixdown yet). But thanks still for your suggestions and feedback :)

Back
Top Bottom