Menosance - Sabotaging Oneself (I'm baaaaaaack ;) )

Menosance

aka OSOI
VIP Junglist
Hi Guys,

Long time talking to you guys, I hope you are all well. I took a month out of producing to get into rhythm of my new school and all and finally yesterday, after a month creating nothing, I created this track. I did have to take 2 days from start to finish because I still need to get my groove back on into production but still here it is. Pretty happy with the outcome:
Sabotaging Onself
https://soundcloud.com/menosance/sabotaging-oneself/s-zOAuF

I hope you like what you hear, and do please comment :)

Thanks, Much Love,
Menosance :)

Btw, I just noticed that I have a mistake in the track, and that is the key of the dark adlib. It is supposed to be C but actually here it is A#. It has been fixed and don't let it discourage you from the overall sound. :) Go ahead and comment on anything else guys.

atmosphere is awesome :) more power to your drums. how did you get your low end so nice clear and rumbly?

Thanks man :) Drum issue will be fixed tonight, along with the adlib key issue.

Well for the bass I used a Minibrute sample from a freebie pack from Audio Animals (I think it is still available from their website - have a quick search). I added a Saturator with a Soft Sine preset, EQing by cutting below 40hz, 100hz only and cutting over 5500hz and compressing it overall. Sub-bass just the usual LP at 100hz :)

I like the intro.. and good work on that drums..
very nice also the vocals at 2 minutes! good work! maybe you can add some different strange trippy sound and boost the sub to blow the minds!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom