DnB Menosance - Ransom (Work In Prog.): Feedback Appriciated

Menosance

aka OSOI
VIP Junglist
Hello Guys,

This is my latest work. It is pretty much done, it only needs some slight changes. I am having trouble with the mastering. Is it sounding right?? I'm not that sure :/

Also, another slight hiccup I'm facing. I have been sending tunes to labels (via soundcloud) and they haven't yet heard them. They have been in their soundcloud dropbox for more than 15 days. It sounds noob, but what shall I do next??

Don't worry about mastering. Listen to my songs(I am the only guy who has left you a comment on sound cloud), I have never mastered a song. Mastering is not what makes a song sound good. Being able to eq a song properly is what makes it sound good.
The first thing I think you need is a good drum sample. Better kicks and snares could do the trick. Also find some better breaks to high pass on top of that kick and snare. You also want to have more movement and character in your bass lfo wobble, panning, chores, delay, split freq, or use of vocoder. Anything to make it come alive. If you have any question please ask. That is what the fourm is for.

Don't worry about mastering. Listen to my songs(I am the only guy who has left you a comment on sound cloud), I have never mastered a song. Mastering is not what makes a song sound good. Being able to eq a song properly is what makes it sound good.
The first thing I think you need is a good drum sample. Better kicks and snares could do the trick. Also find some better breaks to high pass on top of that kick and snare. You also want to have more movement and character in your bass lfo wobble, panning, chores, delay, split freq, or use of vocoder. Anything to make it come alive. If you have any question please ask. That is what the fourm is for.

Thanks a lot. That really helped :)

Back
Top Bottom