Menosance - Old Military

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Menosance, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Menosance

Menosance aka OSOI

Hi guys,

I hope you are all alright. So I have recently produced this. It is slightly more deep than my usual stuff but still maintaining my sound. Do really want to know what you think about it :)

Thanks. Much Love,
    Menosance :D

Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
  2. JimpaDirt

JimpaDirt Vettvilling

You've got a nice vibe going on this one! The industrial stabs are working and sound really cool.. altho personally I would change the pattern of them in some parts (ex. the one that starts around 1.30). I also would like some more elements joining in as the track progresses... Something with a bit more tonality than those stabs.

Other than that, this is really sounding good and I liked it! :)

3. Menosance

Menosance aka OSOI

I am glad that you liked it. Tbh with you I think am going to keep the stabs the way they are apart from the section that you mentioned because I like and dislike them at the same time. I like their stabbiness but they do sound slightly loud and out of place but I like them that is why I left them there. About progression, do you think that if add some variation to the pads would 'bring in' new elements?

4. Menosance

Menosance aka OSOI

Hello guys,

Back again. This track has been updated and I need you to take another listen to it. Even if haven't listened to the pre-update version, still do take a look and tell what you think. If the widget doesn't work, click on the link below it to take you directly to the SC page of the track.