Menosance - Old Military / Oil Factory

Menosance

aka OSOI
VIP Junglist
Hi guys,

I hope you are all fine. Here is another single upload, this time much darker than the last thread I created here. Do please tell me what you think. The first track is Old Military. It is not the fisrt time I uploaded it here and here is the final version of it.
Menosance - Old Military
https://soundcloud.com/menosance/old-military/s-6Dqfr

This is Oil Factory. It has a similar vibe but a much more authentic Menosance sound.
Menosance - Oil Factory
https://soundcloud.com/menosance/oil-factory/s-ECJZp

I have the feeling that these might actually get signed to some place, but I better see if they have got what it takes :)

I hope you like what you hear and thank you for your comments/criticism.

Much Love,
Menosance :D

I listened to Oil Factory. Love the pulsing, almost rolling feel of the bass/sub at the intro. This is starting off big.

Drop is great. :) Breakdown could have something extra coming in at about 1:40, even just a sound effect sample sound. Nice return of the bass. I'm digging the next mini-breakdown with the drums, and the bass comes back with a great little thing going on in the upper-mid (at about 2:45 by now).

3:20 is interesting. Again, some samples or effects here? Nice return of the bass (again). At about 4:00 by now...

Outro is good, if maybe a bit long. I really enjoyed the tune...

I listened to Oil Factory. Love the pulsing, almost rolling feel of the bass/sub at the intro. This is starting off big.

Drop is great. :) Breakdown could have something extra coming in at about 1:40, even just a sound effect sample sound. Nice return of the bass. I'm digging the next mini-breakdown with the drums, and the bass comes back with a great little thing going on in the upper-mid (at about 2:45 by now).

3:20 is interesting. Again, some samples or effects here? Nice return of the bass (again). At about 4:00 by now...

Outro is good, if maybe a bit long. I really enjoyed the tune...

Thanks my man. Will re-visited it tonight. Glad you like it. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone commenting on Old Military?

Back
Top Bottom