Menosance - If I Could See Her Again

Menosance

aka OSOI
VIP Junglist
Hi Guys,

I hope you are all well. It has been a long time since I posted a new track here and now it is the time for it. Here is a track I recently created called If I Could See Her Again. It is a liquid tech vibe but much more focused on tech. I do hope you like what you hear because I really would like to send this out to labels. Do please critize on everything especially kicks/bass balance.

If I Could See Her Again
https://soundcloud.com/menosance/if-i-could-see-her-again/s-GgpZ6

Thanks all and Much Love,
Menosance :)

the piano comes in a bit abruptly for me, and theres not a lot of processing on it. i think it would come to life if you put some reverb on it. also play around with the volume of each chord, its very mechanical atm. also maybe some stabs of the chords building up to the piano riff. it lacks a lot between the piano bit and the drop, try putting some effects in. some white noise sweeps would be good to emphasise the drop.

The mixdown is fine though, drums could do with a bit more punch, maybe some variety as well. i think youve essentially got the bones of a track here, if you add more to it, it will come to life. id also say its more focused on the liquid than the tech! if you added some dark bass noises it could add an interesting spin on it?

keep going with it though, i think you can add a lot more

the piano comes in a bit abruptly for me, and theres not a lot of processing on it. i think it would come to life if you put some reverb on it. also play around with the volume of each chord, its very mechanical atm. also maybe some stabs of the chords building up to the piano riff. it lacks a lot between the piano bit and the drop, try putting some effects in. some white noise sweeps would be good to emphasise the drop.

The mixdown is fine though, drums could do with a bit more punch, maybe some variety as well. i think youve essentially got the bones of a track here, if you add more to it, it will come to life. id also say its more focused on the liquid than the tech! if you added some dark bass noises it could add an interesting spin on it?

keep going with it though, i think you can add a lot more

Thanks my man! Will surely have another go at it. From what I am reading this is mainly on the intro of the track?? I should be slightly more 'aggressive' with the bass sound I agree now listening back to it.

the whole thing really man. it all works well, and if you left it as it is i think it would be a nice little stripped back liquid piece. but i listen to it as having room for loads more stuff. kind of a case of lots of little subtle things will make a big difference, if you get what i mean! itl just keep it interesting

the drums sound more punchy so thats good. i would add something at the 2.56 part, a bar of just drums is pretty unheard of in dnb tunes! id still add a few fx here and ther if it were me. sounds crisp though!

nice man, i like the feel of this track, you could try adding some filters to the intro and like dj cartel said some fx to give it a bit of variation, maybe high pass it a bit, also the piano riff is cool but might benefit from a bit of reverb, good work though mate keep it up.

Thanks man, really glad that someone likes the vibe. The piano has got some reverb in it but not too much because the main feel from the track is coming from the piano itself but I have taken into consideration your point :) Also, the 2:56 part has been filled with two piano risers (the same one used before the 'drop').

Thanks man, I appreciate :)

- - - Updated - - -

the drums sound more punchy so thats good. i would add something at the 2.56 part, a bar of just drums is pretty unheard of in dnb tunes! id still add a few fx here and ther if it were me. sounds crisp though!

Just noticed about the 2:56 part. It has been filled with 2 piano risers :) Thanks for noticing me :D

- - - Updated - - -

Btw mate, just noticing this track, It sounds amazing!! Loving the vibe! Can't really fault it (maybe slightly more sharping the kicks for more bite?? but that could just be my taste/imo) and keep it up :)

nice one mate, yeah you dont want to drown it out, maybe just a bit of parallel processing so that its not obvious but helps fill out the background a bit i find that it helps tracks flow more :)

Back
Top Bottom