DnB Menosance - Getter

easy bro, i really like that you are going for a different style. Too many people making dancefloor shite, and i love the minimals. i like some of the percussion but that snare need to come louder in the mix with a sharper attack (snap) and a clear high end on top, then your laughing.or just nodding your head. but yeah it sounds like you are new to this style, no offense intended, but when you get those short and snappy snares down then its the shit!! your kick and snare sound out of a starter pack at the moment, kick is lacking in thud and the snare is lacking in snap!! anyway. at the moment the mix sound a little flat you know? but being experimental, your never wrong, its a style with open doors, anyway, i always say its a kick snare thing, once you get those down, then your head is nodding, then thats the essence of the beat right there, get more samplessss!!! keep collecting samples bro.
i hope thats not too negative atall.
keep them coming bro. hope some of this utter garbage post helps ! one love.

Hahaha I did enjoy it a bit but nothing really happens try make some more things happen needs to take the listener for a ride. Also develop the drum rhythms a bit further and your good.

easy bro, i really like that you are going for a different style. Too many people making dancefloor shite, and i love the minimals. i like some of the percussion but that snare need to come louder in the mix with a sharper attack (snap) and a clear high end on top, then your laughing.or just nodding your head. but yeah it sounds like you are new to this style, no offense intended, but when you get those short and snappy snares down then its the shit!! your kick and snare sound out of a starter pack at the moment, kick is lacking in thud and the snare is lacking in snap!! anyway. at the moment the mix sound a little flat you know? but being experimental, your never wrong, its a style with open doors, anyway, i always say its a kick snare thing, once you get those down, then your head is nodding, then thats the essence of the beat right there, get more samplessss!!! keep collecting samples bro.
i hope thats not too negative atall.
keep them coming bro. hope some of this utter garbage post helps ! one love.

Thanks man this really helped a lot :) I thought I was gonna get worse comments than this mate.

Hahaha I did enjoy it a bit but nothing really happens try make some more things happen needs to take the listener for a ride. Also develop the drum rhythms a bit further and your good.

Thanks man :) It looks like the issue of drums and snares is the main problem but I'll keep your other point in mind.

Back
Top Bottom