Menosance - Fight The Bull (a laidback minimal tune)

Menosance

aka OSOI
VIP Junglist
Hi there,

I hope this finds you well indeed. Here is another track I would like to show you. It is a bit laid back (still varied) minimal half-time tune. There might be some very minute problem with the mix, but overall it is what you are hearing. I am more concerned on the vibe and sounds, so I really would like to hear what you think about the track.

https://soundcloud.com/menosance/fight-the-bull/s-IJMog

Thank you for any comments and critique! :)

Much Love,
Menosance :D

Hmmm Liking this a lot man i didnt know you were a halftempo producer. ill follow on SC for that alone.

Track wise the bass sounds warm the perc is just enough to keep track flowing and thyre also very crisp love that revy snare... nice.

Very melodic, i almost feel like i shouldnt like the 2nd part with the whuuuur sound but it fits and the drop into 2nd half is almsot godly. Great tune i think your onto something here.

Hmmm Liking this a lot man i didnt know you were a halftempo producer. ill follow on SC for that alone.

Track wise the bass sounds warm the perc is just enough to keep track flowing and thyre also very crisp love that revy snare... nice.

Very melodic, i almost feel like i shouldnt like the 2nd part with the whuuuur sound but it fits and the drop into 2nd half is almsot godly. Great tune i think your onto something here.

Thanks mate, a nice in depth review. Yeah, I produce a lot of half time D&B. Actually, its most of the time half time or half step production. Thanks for the following mate :)

Actually thinking of sending this one out as well. I do have a couple of labels in mind.

Thanks for the comment :)

like the drums but overall the tune is waaaay too simple for my liking, needs more atmos, pads, fx, stuff!

like the drums but overall the tune is waaaay too simple for my liking, needs more atmos, pads, fx, stuff!

Thanks wingz! I can understand your point. It isn't a track for everyone though so yeah. Thanks for commenting though :)

Actually, funnily enough a label came in contact with me about it. Their main problem was the the long intro. I thought I was gonna fall out regarding the mix.

Back
Top Bottom