sidekickmc

MEDICINE?
VIP Junglist
MENACE @ THE LOUNGE (formerly EQ)

SAT 23/7 9.30 PM - 2AM FREE ADMISSION

with residents
STONEWOOD PEPPER MASSI MC S-LY

plus guests
SHAKEY (missionDnB/qualitybeatsradio.com)
FREESTYLE (helter skelter/rotation)
SIDEKICK (rotation/nine bar/redemption)

FREE ENTRY...FREE ENTRY...FREE ENTRY...FREE ENTRY

www.menace.piczo.com

Nice one people im so there, big up all the menace crew each and every time, Shakey
profilepic1.jpg

menacelounge.JPG

Last edited:
BUMP!

Looking forward to this one as it's my birthday night out and I get to subject all my workmates to dnb! :crazy:

Big up the Menace crew for putting this one on for free!

well firstly the doorman on eq door are cocks! no id no entry so im standing at the door waiting for my taxi and people approach eq and strollstraight through no problem! only thursday night the owner and the same doorman let me in before the club was even open ,what is the meens to this apart from the doormans ego .quote" i said to the doorman why are they allowed to go through and not me he replied there ladys there allowed in with no id ...... wen i was there they turned away at least 30 people without no id but also let people in without it how are promters suposed to have a succsesfull night when cocks like that take the rong approach if i dident mc in that club i would off been so angry with there attitude descriminating wankers !
last point freestyle turned up and was standing next to me and they said id mate he said no but they still let him through with no problem is this the fact that freestyle is double the size of the doorman ? and scared most probly well ive had my moan and im dissapointed indeed fuck eq fuck the door staff ! :finger2:

:boom: Well, wot a night, wot a weekend.

I enjoyed this night think it went well, big up to the menace crew, :respekt: nice turn out or wot. Bouncers BANG out for doing that to RATTA, :rtfm: BANG OUT, wot a wind up. :mad:

Well that was about the 100 time ive played in that club and it wasnt ez with no mono speaker, worried me that others would strugle on decks all night, i was wrong tho, good sets boys. :rave: Took me about half my set to get used to mixing into the music bouncing off the otherside of the club, wen the bass kicked in tho i was away. Thanks for having me. :rslayer:

Whoever let off the stink bombs are also Bang Out, and extreamly childish and deserve a good kicking. :shittin: Let off stink bombs at my night and and you shall get twated, :nutkick: be warned whoever u are. :tosser:

:rave:

Had a wicked night, even if it was hot as Hades in there!

Came in with 3girls, 2 had id, one had forgotten it, it didn't seem to matter tho..... :shake:

Defo a phat night there, was nicely packed and the system sounded louder than usual in there - ears were ringing-a-hard after that!

Back
Top Bottom