Memtrix & Spor - Darkest Hours - Lifted Music

SteveR94

PUNK ASS JUNGLE BUNNY
VIP Junglist
Artwork SWAG..
2Mji3vKKDNs.jpg

Audio: http://vk.com/wall-30883877_13417

I personally somewhat like the tunes, but I'm not all over them. Lifted have definitely gone downhill recently.
The only thing I like about them us the drums in super trace. Memtrix, as talented as he is, never made anything unique, special or worth remembering for me. He sounds like a mix between Joe ford and new spor, the latter which has been massively hit and miss since the start of Feed Me. imo anyways

Both productions on a high quality level but i'm not a big fan of Darkest Hours. The vocals & the chords would fit better into a Matrix&Futurebound track imo.
Super Trace is a killer!

The only thing I like about them us the drums in super trace. Memtrix, as talented as he is, never made anything unique, special or worth remembering for me. He sounds like a mix between Joe ford and new spor, the latter which has been massively hit and miss since the start of Feed Me. imo anyways
To be honest I loved Mind Control / Slipper and his tune Capsize on that VA Lifted EP. Back then those tunes were revolutionary for me. Memtrix isn't doing so well nowadays however. I also agree with you on the Spor bit, everyone was really hype for Caligo but personally it didn't really catch my attention like his older classic stuff did.

Back
Top Bottom