Meltdown?

Charge

VIP Junglist
Any of the usual Willocks up for meltdown on friday???

5th birthday- Andy C
Bryan G
Shy Fx
Hype
Quantum
JFB

MC'S Fearless + others i cant remember
Think myself, Mr skope, Stevy C, Steptoe and Stu are going.
Anyone Else????:fag:

Originally posted by Element
Any of the usual Willocks up for meltdown on friday???

5th birthday- Andy C
Bryan G
Shy Fx
Hype
Quantum
JFB

MC'S Fearless + others i cant remember
Think myself, Mr skope, Stevy C, Steptoe and Stu are going.
Anyone Else????:fag:

Boh Giles! Long time no see.

Um, dunno! Im not up for drivin as Im drivin to London next month!

If Richy Dingo can drive then I guess we would be up for it (I would!!) DOPE lineup I must say :slayer:

I'll have to find out, hehe :)

Originally posted by Element
If rich cant think u should bully Sdm into driving!

Easy now!

Cant be arsed to drive since I have work the next day :-/

was this event any good? I think a few of my brighton mates went, but I havent had a chance to speak to them yet...

I would have loved to have gone, havent heard bryan g live for ages.

Well if you call queueing for about an hour after cutting in right at the front (bout 9/10ths down the queue-girls are so usefull!) they wathcing residents till half 12 or so till Hype turns up to play and predictably boring set, followed after nearly an hour and a half by, Ed Rush who was better but still leaves you longing for Andy C. then eventually Bryan Gee turns up bout half two which i watched bout 10 mins of before going outside to dish out flyers(and get myself a nice cold). Still quite enjoyed myself but came away with that all to familiar feeling of-after hyping yourself up all week to see andy c being dissapointed. No shy either-Looks like the end of meltdown for me! Ah well, suppose i wasn't as dissapointed as those that waited in the rain-not being allowed in to chatterbox on sat!

Back
Top Bottom