Meloki - SubSinth Deep Minimal shizzle

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by meloki, Nov 27, 2011.

1. meloki

meloki New Member

been switchin up style a bit lately n did some hip hop work but glad to get back onto my DNB ... any feedback and constructive criticism always welcome.. no love lost is u wanna say your peice....

http://soundcloud.com/meloki/subsinth

Peace

Meloki

2. Elzerk

Elzerk 00111100 00110011

I like those violin type synth sounds. Sometimes it sounds like the sub is ducking under or losing volume. I like the little percussions, bleeps and it sounds like it's all sparkling 'n' shit, it's cool.

3. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

Nice cinematic intro....good subtle drum rolls and soundscapes. really diggin this piece actually. It does get a bit repetative pretty quickly, and noticing it goes on for 7 minutes makes me wonder how much is it gonna evolve over that amount of time?? I'm not sure I wanna hold out that long to find out, and thats a bad feelin as a listener. And as an artist, you need to make sure the listener doesnt lose interest

4. meloki

meloki New Member

yeh not got the sidechain perfect.. still trying to get the levels right on that one but nice one...

---------- Post added at 18:34 ---------- Previous post was at 18:32 ----------

it is a bit drawn out isnt it... might try a shorter edit once all the feedbacks back in .. tend to try n stay under 5 mins but this one drifted on a bit :) nice one for the feedback tho bro....