mefjus & m-force - struggle (s) & the pain

Interesting you say this...

I didnt think it stayed up for sale very long at all, I certainly didn't see up for sale anywhere else either.

yeah I figured it would be released on Redeye and Chemical so waited for that (shipping from Lifted store was too much to NZ) and missed out - have been messaging/commenting to Lifted and Breed and have not heard a word back...so annoying!!!

i dont get it though. did this actually get a proper release? has anyone on here got a copy or got any info about this release?

anyone with any more news on this? Discogs says that 13 people have it - maybe it was just some test presses or something. all seems a little strange, and if it was really limited I wish they have of said so on their page so I didn't wait for it through the normal shops...

anyone with any more news on this? Discogs says that 13 people have it - maybe it was just some test presses or something. all seems a little strange, and if it was really limited I wish they have of said so on their page so I didn't wait for it through the normal shops...

Don't think this was ever there to buy and those 13 people are just fucking with everyone else... why don't you ask lifted via email? I wouldn't hold my breath for a 12'' tbh. digi came out in november why would they wait so long for a vinyl press?

Don't think this was ever there to buy and those 13 people are just fucking with everyone else... why don't you ask lifted via email? I wouldn't hold my breath for a 12'' tbh. digi came out in november why would they wait so long for a vinyl press?
yeah good idea will try that. nah surely people wouldn't 'say' they have the 12" of it, that'd be a bit pointless wouldn't it? a ghost collection of records, lol

Back
Top Bottom