Mefjus & InsideInfo - Footpath (ft. The upbeats) [Virus]

Massive collab. I wonder how they decide who is "featured" on the track and who is the artist. Sounds like The Upbeats contributed quite a lot

Yeah it does sound like the upbeats did most of it

Agree, I hear a lot of Upbeats influence in there, although the blend of all their styles make the tune really stand out, that's what makes it so crazy in my opinion. May end up being Mefjus, InsideInfo & The Upbeats, although Optical wrote otherwise.

Such a massive tune! Could do with some info on that other collab from these 3 as well.

Mixed with Gully. I've copied URL at the right time for it

Last edited by a moderator:
Void Main Void was my favourite tune of 2014! still rinse it out, but Footpath & Clock Out (Signs) are gonna be extremely hard to choose between!

Can't agree more. Big ups to Mefjus, Emperor, InsideInfo and even newcomers Signs for keeping the scene fresh and grimy at the same time haha. So many big tunes and it's only February, this year is looking promising.

i thought this one had a vocal in the intro , something like "im just trying to gather information to help the people in the future trace the path of the virus " ? or is that another

I agree, definitely should have been a Upbeats ft. Mefjus & Insideinfo, has a lot more of an Upbeats sound to it.

According to Mefjus, Footpath will be releasing in May, on the new Mefjus & InsideInfo EP. He was just interviewed at Pirate Station, he also says he has some new solo bits coming in the summer / fall if i'm not mistaken. Cool!!

We now have some Artwork SWAG..

10447835_805358192869253_2893866793191233311_n.jpg

Curious to hear Leibniz!
Confirmed release: May 2015

Back
Top Bottom