Mefjus album on Critical

Just to add some more fuel to the Mefjus hype fire.

Supposedly he's working on a "secret" collab LP with InsideInfo.

Okay surrounded is monstrous

Like Continuous, Saturate, Hybrid, Surrounded and Blame. Stutter is ite. Emulation, Impuls and Brainwork all sound the same to me. Godzilla is... ehh. Change of mind I was hoping for more but its not bad. Never liked Suicide Bassline in the first place.

Decent.

Hmm... pretty underwhelming after first listen through. Was hoping an artist album would allow for way more experimentation than is on show here as I don't really go for the sound that Mefjus, Misanthrop and the like normally push.
If you like that stuff I imagine the album is bonkers though!

Hmm... pretty underwhelming after first listen through. Was hoping an artist album would allow for way more experimentation than is on show here as I don't really go for the sound that Mefjus, Misanthrop and the like normally push.
If you like that stuff I imagine the album is bonkers though!

All the vocal tracks are pretty different to Mefjus' usual music. Especially Taking and Godzilla.

Blame You is my favourite at the moment

Surrounded is big, like I'm skanking out in my chair here, but like a lot of Mefjus stuff it's music I'd rather hear someone else play.

Album is decent but further solidifies my opinion that his collabs/remixes are miles better than his solo stuff. "Blame" is an amazing track though. And it is an epic album if you ever want to test out your system, the bass so so clean on every track.

Back
Top Bottom