meeting someone

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by jungleselekta, Dec 23, 2003.

1. jungleselekta

jungleselekta URUSEI YATSURA

ok, where would you rather meet someone that can potentially book you to dj:

1) at a club where you can listen to dnb, sit down, have a drink (sake), and talk...

OR

2) at an all ages "rave" where you can't see, can't sit, or even hear the person talking...

? ? ?

personally, i would choose option #1 :| it just seems a little more PROPER.

2. Frantik_2003

Frantik_2003 Guest

obviously #1, but why do you ask?

3. skope

skope promoti0nal.douchbag

seems a bit of a silly question

4. Time Dependant

Time Dependant Jungle Hunter

What's an all ages rave?

5. jungleselekta

jungleselekta URUSEI YATSURA

E X A C T L Y the point i'm trying to make...

[*edit: it wasn't her fault though, so i apologize... now i understand. and also i was
    a little bit over reacting... sorry. anyways, i will leave this post and thread up. just
    because it might be good for the massive to check out how people feel sometimes.]

i put it in a form of a question to put emphasis on the obviousness.

kind of an indirect rant to someone that will be reading this sooner or later, haha.
    probably won't help me get booked by this person, but i can't help the way i feel.

of course, if someone has talent, they make it look easy, but honestly it takes much
    effort. i even put effort into meeting this person, in a pleasantly formable manner.
    however, my efforts did not seem to be reciprocated ... and unfortunately, i was not
    able to conceal my disappointment, and it might have come off as a bad attitude.
    but i do not want the person to feel resentment, rather just somehow understand
    the intentions more clearly.

so i hope with all due respect and a little seriousness , this helps everyone to
    somehow form some ideals about the formalities involved with meeting someone.

:)

Last edited: Dec 27, 2003