Meeting MC Conrad

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yesterday was quality. i was workin in my record shop and Conrad came in and chilled out. He was meant to be goin on the web radio sation in the shop but due to unforseen circumstances couldnt go on. i was speaking to him about soul patrol and he was telling me theres a pretty good bungle remix thats coming out and he is also working on a new album.Big up the conrad!

he's a ledge. shared a zoot with him too and i got him to sign my rolling tin! He came in yesterday for five minutes too. I will keep everyone posted on when he is gonna come down and spit on the radio.

most of the big dogs in the music game are down to earth /

people have to understand a) there human too b) most people only see them while they are at work ie djing / mcing !! why should they be all yeah yeah chummy while there at work there proffesionals focused on there job in hand and to have people cus n curse them saying i tried to speak to dj so in so at an event and he was stand of n quite rude ... ???

rubbish !!!

meet 95% of them out of work and trust me proper tidy people ....

thats my 50pence on this subject

*dude what shop u working in / may pop in myself n say hi * :lol_board

pure dj on market street in Watford (formerly freedom records/D'Vinyl). I'm gonna be down there this saturday doing my show at 12-2. Panty reminder: Andy C at Destiny 2moz night! BRAP BRAP BRAP

Yes Yes panty come on down on saturday u cant miss the $marty party! lol

and its in watford town centre go down market street u cant miss it its got a big sign sayin PURE DJ! thats the best directions i can give :confused:

safe

Back
Top Bottom